Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Baby bedding

Baby bedding is so nice! We are about to move our baby into a cot so I have been hunting for some unique linen. So far I have only found very simple options based in NZ but there are some beautiful things afar. Here are a few of my favorites so far (the search will continue of course).

Numero 74
This is my all time fave so far. Numero 74 based in Italy do amazing blankets, unfortunately they do not ship to NZ, hopefully one day they will. They also do a range of duvet covers and vintage toys.
















NATURE BABY
Of course Nature Baby do pretty much the nicest products around. My favorites are the merino blankets and jersey sheets. All of the bedding here is beautiful.


















BABU
I love Babu bedding, these sheets are so thick and soft, they are like a thin sweater material. I wish they made them in Queen size! The merino buggy blankets are beautiful too and machine washable.

No comments: