Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wall Hooks Round Up

So the one thing I didn't get finished in our kids room is wall hooks, I was going to DIY the ones below (I got as far as painting). After hours of calling and visiting hardware stores, I gave up. Apparently you can't get headless screws in NZ. I guess we are living in the isolated islands after all. So now I am on a search for other options, below are some I think are quite cool. Of course there is always the oversized screws and thumb tacks (push pins) but I think the novelty factor would wear of pretty quickly.

DIY
Click here for instructions and good luck!



MUUTO
Don't even get me started on this brand. I love almost everything we do and we already own a bit too much of it. But I do love these hooks, unfortunately the price is just a bit high I think. We will see. Buy them locally at the most awesome design shop Douglas & Bec. They come in a good range of colours too.





THE FRANK BUNNY
I have had my eye on this one for a while too. It's available here in loads of colours. It's a really affordable option.
TORAFU TAPE HOOK
It would probably be a good idea to find someone who speaks Jaanese if you want some of these.
That was a mission finding an actual site to buy these one. Available in a few sizes and loads of colours. Tis looks great hanging from the top of a door. Would probably look cool under a shelf too. 

RAIN DROPS
I can't find a buy link sorry!

No comments: