Saturday, June 23, 2012

Pillowcase Round Up

Woohoo this is my 200th post!!!

So on this bedding hunt I had a moment of pillowcase hunting, although it was a while ago so I may have forgotten some of them. Below are all of the ones I can not choose between.

CASTLE & THINGS
I want everything on this site!


SUNDAY MORNING DESIGNS
My husband and I weirdly have the same favorite artist; Dylan Matorel. We own a lot of things with his work on it. Including the owl pillowcase below and the rhino as a decal for our daughter who is completely obsessed with all the tiny details and animals you can find in his work.


THIRD DRAWER DOWN
Always a favorite store for all things a bit mental.



ETSY
I haven't fully explored Etsy for pillowcases but I think these are to die for. I love the white one the most.



No comments: